Temple Lion statues appeared in China with the coming of Buddhism. They symbolize defense and protection and are often seen guarding entrances and gateways to buildings. The Lion is the symbol of majestic strength, great courage and strength of character.
When a Temple Lion is seen playing with a ball, it is to signify the moon pearl which symbolizes blessings and protection against evil, and the ball also represents the sun, which is Yang. These are the same thing with two different names. Always have a pair. One is bad luck. Place them just inside the front door with their backs to the door or if you get stone ones for outside place them at the door, again with their backs to the door.
One of the most potent enhancers of good fortune and when appropriately activated, it becomes an even more powerful attractor of business and prosperity luck. Display a crystal lotus in the center of your store or in the heart of your home and you will find your wealth increasing through extra income, i.e. pay raise, bigger deals, more customers, etc. Place it in your office in the same manner and you will find yourself closing more deals as it can help you to clear obstacles so that you get the upper hand in business negotiations.
Place your crystal lotus near a window that receives sunshine so that your room will be filled with cascades of rainbows that will bring positive energies and a feeling of tranquility to your home.
If you are seeking a perfect partner, place a Lotus in your romance area to symbolize a perfect union.
Goddess of Mercy [Kwam Yin] - Quan Yin (Lady Buddha) Quan Yin is believed to help with healing. When placed within a room she is said to cleanse the environment of negative influences (such as disruptive issues, illness and arguments). Quan yin is the eternal protector of all woman and children.
She also represents universal compassion and love and is said to enhance fertility. A small pendant can be worn that wishes the owner patience and courage.
Quan Yin is the Female Buddha who blesses all. She is the Goddess of Compassion, Mercy and Healing, Symbolizing a calming and clearing quality. Quan Yin is the energy of Yin (from Yin and Yang).
HORSES: Symbolizes personal drive, passion and an appetite for freedom. Among all the spirit animals, it is one that shows a strong motivation that carries one through life. Invitation of fame and recognition into life.
Zodiac Animals: that correlate to your year of birth will give a stronger sense of self and more power; to put the zodiac animals of yours and your lover's will improve relationship.
Dragon Long is the symbol of the Emperor, the Son of Heaven, eternity, Yang and Yin, male vigor and fertility, and has many other attributes.
Considered as one of the 12 Ornaments. One of the most complex and multi-tiered Chinese symbols. The dragon is a good natured and benign creature. In decorations, often two dragons are playing in the clouds with a ball or large pearl symbolizing its power to bring the necessary rain.
1. Buddha: Lead to atmosphere of serenity and happy contentment.
2. Laughing Buddha: Bring joy and luck into homes.
3. Kuan Yin: The Goddess of Mercy, regarded as the protector of children and women.
4. Fok, Luk , Shou (3 wise men):They symbolize happiness, wealth and longevity, and to double the luck.
5. Shou Xing (long life buddha, big head buddha):Symbol of long life; bring long, happy and peaceful life.
1. Coins: Symbols of prosperity.
2. Money swords: To gather wealth; also use as protector from evil intruders.
3. Boat / Ship: Boat in full sails symbolize a happy and fascinating journey through life.
4. Ting (big cooper bowls):For balancing energy.
5. Jade: Has protective qualities; used for longevity and for protection away from home.
6. Globe of 100 children: Symbolize fertility; also strengthen children's intuition.
Fruits, Like insects, fruits are chosen for their shapes and meaning
1. Peach: The peach is a symbol of longevity.
2. Citron: The citron fruit of Buddha's Hand, symbolizes Buddhism because the fruit resembles Buddha's hand with the index and little finger pointing upwards.
3. Gourd: Besides its artistic shape, it is a representative symbol of one of the Eight Immortals, Li Tie Guai.
4. Pomegranate: This is a symbol of abundance because of its numerous seeds. Here again the colors of jade make it suitable, especially if the outer layer is greenish-yellow and the inside is pink or red.